General Terms and Conditions, Allgemeine Bedingungen, General Conditions
Mountainbike Experience Arnhem (www.mtbea.nl), Citybike Experience Arnhem and Bike Experience, hereinafter referred to as 'the lessor',
with regard to renting by a legal person, hereinafter referred to as 'the tenant'
of MTBs, bicycles and e-bikes, hereinafter referred to as 'bicycles'.
- Bicycles are and remain the property of Mountainbike Experience Arnhem, Citybike Experience Arnhem, Bike Experience or the lessor. Reselling or subletting is prohibited
- Bicycles can be booked online or in another way. The rent due must be paid in advance; a booking is only final if it has been credited to the landlord's bank account. A deposit of 50 must also be paid in advance per booking. A booking is transferable. Mountain bikes (MTBs) can only be rented from 2 MTBs per day.
If the amount owed is not credited after three working days, the bicycles will be released for rental again and the reserved bicycles can no longer be claimed. If the amount comes in later and the bikes are available again or are available, the rental will continue as normal. Communication about the booking / reservation is via e-mail or telephone.
- When the bicycle is put into use, a photo is made of the renter's proof of identity. MTBs must be collected by appointment at our workshop near NS station Arnhem and returned there after the rental period.
Ordinary bicycles and e-bikes can be rented from other places and can be received and delivered there again. This may be deviated from in mutual consultation.
After payment, the lessor delivers the bike to the renter in good condition. By signing this agreement, the renter confirms that he has received the bicycle in good condition. He is supposed to use and care for the bike properly. A tire repair kit is given to the renter as desired and must be returned when the bicycle is returned.
- During the rental period, the renter is liable for the bicycle (s) as well as for himself and his group with whom he is going to cycle, even if third parties use the bicycle (s) during that period. The use of the bicycle (s) during the rental period is therefore entirely at the risk of the renter. The renter fully bears and accepts the legal liability and responsibility for any damage caused to the bicycle (s) and third parties, as well as for personal injury and injury to the persons for whom he rents the bicycles.
If the bicycle is damaged, the renter must reimburse both the repair costs and the necessary replacement of damaged parts. This also applies when the bicycle is returned with a flat tire.
In the event of loss of locks and / or keys, the costs will be charged to the tenant. If only the key is lost, it will cost 10, - euro for a new key.
In the event of theft of the bicycle / bikes, the renter must have a police report drawn up and hand it over to the mover together with the bicycle key (s). In the event of theft, the lessor will charge an amount of € 400,00 to the renter by bicycle / bikes. If the bicycle / bikes are found in good condition, this amount will be reimbursed.
The person who makes a booking and pays is responsible for the number of bicycles that is booked, this means that in the event of theft and / or damage this person is responsible for all bicycles that are booked at that time. This means that 400,00 will be charged for theft by bicycle.
PLEASE NOTE: No locks are supplied with our MTBS and there must always be someone staying with the MTB, S to monitor these when visiting a restaurant, museum, location, etc. Our MTBS cannot be parked in a guarded environment and behind be left. In the event of theft, the lessor will charge an amount of € 400,00 per MTB to the lessee, this is the person who made the booking and payment. If the MTB / S is found in good condition, this amount will be reimbursed.
5. If damage occurs on the way, the renter may - after consultation with the lessor - have it repaired by a bicycle mechanic. When returning the bicycle, the receipt or invoice must be submitted.
When returning the bike before the agreed time, there will be no refund of the remaining rent. Upon submission after the agreed time or day, the rent will be increased proportionally.
At the c, q. The deposit will be refunded if the bicycle is returned without damage.
In the event of damage or breakdown, the bicycle can - after consultation - be collected by the lessor, but this will be charged to the renter on a direct basis.
Damage resulting from normal wear and tear is naturally not charged to the tenant.
- Cancellation of the lease is possible on the following conditions. If canceled by measures related to the corona virus, there will be no refund, but the tenant will receive a voucher. The digital invoice provided when booking will then have the function of a voucher. It remains valid up to one year after the original reservation date. For the amount of the voucher / digital invoice, all services of MTBEA can be used as offered on the website.
If the rental agreement is canceled on the day itself, there will be no refund of the rental.
Cancellation is possible up to 24 hours in advance, provided there is a valid reason for this. Valid reasons are special family circumstances, illness and extreme weather conditions (eg extremely cold, strong wind, lots of snow). Rain is not seen as a valid reason for cancellation.
In the event of cancellation, the lessor will refund within 30 days using the same payment method that was used to pay.
In the event of cancellation, the following percentages apply for a refund: cancellation up to more than 30 days before the 100% rental date, cancellation between 15-30 days before the 80% rental date, cancellation between 7-15 days before the 60% rental date and cancellation between 2-7 days before the rental date 50%.
- There is the possibility to purchase a Rittenkaart. And for 5, 7 or 10 journeys. The tickets are listed in the booking system. You buy the card and then make the first appointment in the booking system. For subsequent reservations you can email the landlord for availability. When collecting the bicycle and the Rittenkaart for the first time, the lessor asks for the invoice; keep it physically or digitally at hand. The renter is then automatically a member of Mountainbike Experience Arnhem. The Rittenkaart is personal, non-transferable and is not automatically extended.
The Journey cards are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
The membership will automatically expire if the trip card has expired or has been fully used.
In the summer period it may be that we are closed due to holidays. Then the Rittenkaart cannot be used (see booking system which days are involved).
2019 - the landlord
(Mountainbike Experience Arnhem (www.mtbea.nl), Citybike Experience Arnhem, Bike Experienc
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR STUDIO MTBEA (ENGLISH)
We warmly welcome you to STUDIO MTBEA (hereinafter referred to as SMTBEA and we request that you become familiar with these Terms and Conditions.
- General info
- Reinout Oosteweeghel is the owner and manager of SMTBEA. The owner can be replaced by a family member;
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all users of SMTBEA at Apeldoornseweg 250 6815AB in Arnhem,
- With the booking / reservation of a stay in SMTBEA these Terms and Conditions come into effect;
- Upon request, a copy of these General Terms and Conditions is provided to users free of charge;
- Tenants must have a permanent place of residence or residence.
- The manager is not liable for damage, loss or theft of property of the users;
- In the event of disputes, all (legal) costs will be borne by the users;
- All risks related to a stay at SMTBEA are for the account of the users;
- Damage and loss of movable and immovable property of the owner must be reported immediately by the users and reimbursed to the owner;
- Guests must follow instructions from the manager;
- In the event of a violation of these General Terms and Conditions and improper behavior, the administrator may immediately deny and / or refuse access to SMTBEA without further notice and explanation of reasons and without reimbursement of accommodation costs;
- The administration of the manager is decisive in case of mutual disagreement unless the users can prove the contrary;
- Guests of SMTBEA must adhere to the following Rules and Regulations.
- Reservation and confirmation
- The rental agreement can be entered into verbally, by telephone, in writing or by e-mail;
- Upon receipt of your reservation request, SMTBEA will send a confirmation (if space is available). Then the reservation is defini
- No extra costs will be charged for booking a stay at SMTBEA.
- The accommodation costs in SMTBEA must be paid in advance by bank payment. The owner can deviate from this condition in consultation with the user;
- In the event of non-payment, bills will be handed over and any discounts will lapse;
- For longer stays, each month at least 1 must be paid in advance in advance;
- Stay is possible from one night up to a maximum of 335 (consecutive) nights;
- You can find the rates online.
- In the unlikely event that you are unable to comply with the rental agreement entered into, you must report this to us as soon as possible;
- In the event of cancellation, the contractor pays a fee to the manager. This consists of:
- Up to 1 month before the start date, 100% of the agreed price;
- Less 1 month before the start date, no compensation.
The reimbursement is (partially) deducted from the (advance) payment, in case of down payments via digital payments.
SMTBEA does not owe the guest any liability for not performing its obligations due to force majeure. Force majeure is taken to mean; illness that makes business operations reasonably impossible, war (s) danger, riot, water damage, molestation, terrorism, fire, flood and / or government measures. SMTBEA is not obliged to pay any compensation.
- Arrival and departure
- Upon arrival you must first report to the owner or an adult roommate, you will be asked to show your proof of identity and, if applicable, to complete and sign the registration form;
- On the day of arrival you can use your room after 15.00 hours;
- On the day of departure, the rented room must be free at 11.00 hours;
- Deviation from the aforementioned times is only possible in consultation;
- There is no refund for early departure.
- Not yet applicable.
- Your stay
- Noise pollution, in particular between 22.00 and 07.00 hours and all day Sunday, must be prevented;
- Audio-visual equipment must not be a hindrance to others;
- Use of SMTBEA by third parties is not permitted;
- Visitors are not allowed to spend the night in SMTBEA without the permission of the manager and without additional payment;
- SMTBEA must be kept clean and tidy and must be left;
- Waste must be deposited in the garbage bin;
- A fire extinguisher is available. Immediately notify the manager in the event of a fire;
- Immediately report the presence of suspicious persons to the administrator;
- Pets are not allowed in SMTBEA;
- Bicycles are parked in consultation with the manager;
- Upon arrival you must sign for agreement with these Terms and Conditions, or if this was done while booking online, this also means that you agree with the terms and conditions.
- Smoking is prohibited at the entire address of SMTBEA, not even on the terrain. If it is found that this rule has been violated, all members of the group of which one or more persons are suspected of violating this rule will be immediately removed from SMTBEA, without any right to a refund. We will not ask which person (s) has violated this rule, but we will hold all users responsible for each other's behavior (group liability);
- Drunkenness and / or use / possession / causing the odor of hard / soft drugs leads to the same consequence as for violating the smoking ban;
- The keys to the room (s) and the property are returned to the owner upon leaving SMTBEA.
- Fines / extra costs
- If it is found that the smoking ban rule has been violated,an immediately due and payable fine of € 500 + the high VAT rate will be charged and compensation for all damage caused;
- If the rule about the intoxication and / or use / possession / odor of hard / soft drugs appears to have been violated, an immediately due and payable fine of € 500 per person + the high VAT rateand compensation for all damage caused;
- If not all keys are returnedan extra amount of € 200 will be charged + the high VAT rate to replace the relevant locks and keys;
- Washing clothes in the bathroom and hanging them in the room is not permitted due to the risk of damage to the floor. If it is found that this rule has been violated we will € 250, - charge + the high VAT rate+ any damage costs;
- In the case of a combination of violations, the fines and damages are added together;