Our workshop remains open and we are happy to help you. We answer your questions and are happy to advise you on our products and outdoor cycling.
Yes, that is no problem at all. Alone, with 1 friend or with your family (on condition that you all live under 1 roof), is allowed. With regard to other athletes, respect the social distance of 1,5 meters, also when overtaking. Your friend should be 1,5 meters behind you. Cycling side by side is prohibited.
How do you cycle together safely and responsibly? When the measures were relaxed, no concrete numbers were given for a maximum group size for outdoor sports. The general national protocol Responsible Sports does not provide a definite answer to this either.
Below you will find more information about our measures in our workshop and webshop.
In the workshop.
● There is a maximum number of customers who can be in the workshop at the same time.
● You only have access to the workshop if you have booked a bicycle.
● The bicycles are cleaned after each use.
● Always keep 1,5 meters away.
● We only have digital payments.
● All employees use disinfectant gel and pay special attention to their personal hygiene.
● Come to the workshop alone as much as possible.
● Do you have any complaints? Postpone your visit to the workshop.
Orders through our webshop continue.
You can place a booking online and have it delivered at home or picked up at our workshop. Do you always make sure you have your ID on hand when we deliver?
Take care of yourself.
Take good care of yourself and others. Consider your personal hygiene:
Cough or sneeze in your elbow.
● Wash your hands regularly.
● Use disposable paper tissues.
Measures taken for our STUDIO: of course we pay even more attention to hygiene than usual.
We keep at least 1,5m away from our guests at the door. And we pay attention to the health of ourselves and our staff.
Obviously also for you as a guest, you have (mild) complaints, stay at home and limit (social) contacts. Wash your hands regularly. Cough and sneeze in the inside of your elbow. Do not shake hands. Use tissue paper.
Stay healthy and think about yourself and others.
Do you have questions about the coronavirus or other questions? Fill in the contact form below and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Mountainbike Experience Arnhem
Palette street 13a
6813 DZ Arnhem
T +31 6 194 14 104